Architecture Design Professional
Solex Architecture is seeking an Architecture Design Professional responsible for technical drawing production and document coordination. In addition, they will work with the team to establish timelines involved with project milestones as well as coordinate with the architecture/engineering team, the clients and the contractors. This individual must be well organized and understand the processes involved in design projects from concept through construction.
- Establish tasks and scheduling to comply with the project work plan led by the project manager.
- Develop detailed technical drawings.
- Serve an integral role in the conceptual design on assigned projects
- Coordinate with project engineering and design consultants
- Participate with the project manager in regular job progress meetings
- Post-secondary degree in Drafting, Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited college or university highly desired
- 3 years of comprehensive relevant design experience highly desired
- Demonstrate knowledge of design, construction, codes, specifications, and drawing composition
- Advanced proficiency in Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, other rendering programs, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Photography, photo editing and graphic design experience preferred
- Team player and willingness to learn
Send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com
Solex Architecture is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.